|Server Migration and Maintenance|
|Currently the NMRe is unavailable due to migration/maintenance of calculation server.
Please send your initial protein structure and NOE restraint file to the email address below. We will reply to the refinement result.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
* Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include 'NMRe' in the email subject.)
The NMRe provides a simple and fast NMR protein structure refinement.
1. Upload your PDB file.
[PDB file format]
- HIS or HID in PDB file should be marked as HSD.
- Input PDB file should include the single chain (only one chain).
- Input PDB file should not include the HETATM such as carbohydrates, substrates,
ligands, solvent, and metal ions.
2. Optionally, you can upolad NOE file in XPLOR or CYANA format.
3. Click the 'Submit' button and check your job in 'Status' page.